MOA: Seaside Boulevard Night Scenes
SM Mall of Asia becomes more alive as the sun begins to set. Its Seaside Boulevard has been attracting families, friends and yuppies out there enjoying the lights, sounds and Manila Bay's cozy sights especially during Fridays where young crowds could stay late partying or just simply chilling out.
|"Colours of the Road" shot at the Seaside area of MOA|
Here are some of the best things to see and do while strolling around the Seaside Boulevard at night:
1. Wait for the fireworks (I heard there are fireworks display every Saturday at about 7pm)
2. Walk your pets.
3. Enjoy free music (there are live bands playing outside of their resto bars)
4. Anticipate the sunset
5. Practice photography
6. Get your kids to play (There are a lot of things kids can play with even at night. I saw some children play badminton, ride on little motorcycles, play inside huge waterballs, etc)
7. Give yourself some fresh seafood meal for dinner, get them at the seaside wet market.
8. Check out those masked dancers performing outside SIS restaurant.
9. Chill out near the seawall and wait for sea vehicles to pass by.
10. People watching (Not the stalking kind of course! But really, there is something interesting about watching what people do - young people in their cosplay-like outfits, kids laughing and screaming, a harmonious blend of the rich and not so rich, gay people hanging outside bars and restaurants, lovebirds mushy moments to even family reunions). This free activity, if new to the city, gives you a feel and rhythm of the community.
|masked dancer (in yellow), local JabbaWockeeZ style?|
|Fireworks display Seaside Boulevards, SM Mall of Asia|
|boat passing by at seaside boulevard SM Mall of Asia|